Hello and welcome to Psychology Roots Forums! We are thrilled to have joined us in this space dedicated to all things related to psychology. Participating in forums can be a great way to learn from others, share your own experiences and knowledge, and connect with like-minded individuals. You can engage in discussions on topics ranging from the latest research in psychology to practical tips for improving mental health.
We also invite you to take advantage of the resources available on our website, including articles, videos, and recommended readings. With so much information at your fingertips, Psychology Roots Forums is the perfect place to begin or deepen your exploration of psychology.
4. In classical conditioning, learning is evident when a
In classical conditioning, learning is evident when a
- stimulus automatically produces a response without a prior history of experience.
- the stimulus which did not initially produce a response now elicits that response.
- spontaneously emitted response increases in frequency as a result of its consequences.
- subject repeats an action he or she has observed in another and is praised for it.