Hello and welcome to Psychology Roots Forums! We are thrilled to have joined us in this space dedicated to all things related to psychology. Participating in forums can be a great way to learn from others, share your own experiences and knowledge, and connect with like-minded individuals. You can engage in discussions on topics ranging from the latest research in psychology to practical tips for improving mental health.
We also invite you to take advantage of the resources available on our website, including articles, videos, and recommended readings. With so much information at your fingertips, Psychology Roots Forums is the perfect place to begin or deepen your exploration of psychology.
Rehabilitation Consultant Job in Konekt Australia
About the job
Use your specialist knowledge to help people recover from injury or illness. Make an impact and enjoy seeing the outcomes of your support by enabling better lives
- A truly National Provider with diverse career progression opportunities
- Quarterly bonus program, salary sacrifice, ability to purchase additional leave
- Large and supportive multi-disciplinary team - Hybrid working arrangement
- Competitive salary plus incentive bonus program
As a Rehabilitation Consultant with Konekt, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact in the lives of those who have sustained psychological injuries at work or may be facing personal challenges at home or in the community. Your clinical expertise and skills will be used to support your clients’ journey as they return to work and life through insurance schemes, DVA, Employment Services and Disability Employment Services.
You will utilize your specialist knowledge and skills to conduct assessments such as vocational assessments, vocational counselling, adjustment to injury counselling and general support counselling to participants in the workforce, or employment services sector, to overcome barries they face in their lives. With a focus on a holistic approach, you will empower clients your clients and make a real impact on their lives. You will have the ability to deliver your supports AUTONOMOUSLY & FLEXIBLY between a team office environment, or in a hybrid work arrangement, allowing you to work in a fashion that allows you to deliver client-centred and holistic care.
Our dynamic Darwin team is seeking a dedicated allied health professional with qualifications in Psychology or Rehabilitation Counselling to support our clients on a full time or part time} basis. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dedicated and passionate team, making a real difference in the lives of our clients.
What’s In it for you:
- Tailored career path that aligns with your career goals
- Flexible working models that cater to your needs
- Personalized professional development opportunities
- Use of company pool car, phone, and laptop
- Pre-purchased leave and additional benefits
- Recognition programs and social events within the local community
By becoming a member of a reputable service provider, you will receive comprehensive support and mentorship through hands-on training and a thorough onboarding program. This will aid in enhancing your technical skills and expertise, ultimately leading to your success.
To excel in this role, you'll have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- Current registration or membership with the relevant industry body AHPRA, ASORC, RCAA
- Strong clinical reasoning and the ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams
- Experience conducting various clinical assessments
- A current Working with Children Check
- Willingness to undergo a National Criminal History Check upon successful application
- A current licence and comprehensive vehicle insurance.
- A desire to help people rehabilitate and make a positive difference in your community
Ready to join?
Click APPLY now and complete your application through our online recruitment platform.
For a confidential discussion, please call Simone Wong on 0439 841 843
With the belief that work is good for all, our purpose is to maximise workforce participation and safety. With a mission to be Number 1 in Care, we know that our values of integrity, personal impact, innovation, customer focus and financial sustainability means that we are well on our way to creating real change for Australian workplaces.
At APM we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures including indigenous peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people with a disability.