Information Regardi...

Notifications
Clear all

Hello and welcome to Psychology Roots Forums! We are thrilled to have joined us in this space dedicated to all things related to psychology. Participating in forums can be a great way to learn from others, share your own experiences and knowledge, and connect with like-minded individuals. You can engage in discussions on topics ranging from the latest research in psychology to practical tips for improving mental health.

We also invite you to take advantage of the resources available on our website, including articles, videos, and recommended readings. With so much information at your fingertips, Psychology Roots Forums is the perfect place to begin or deepen your exploration of psychology.

Information Regarding the Author of Conflict Resolution Styles Inventory (CRSI; Kurdek, 1994)

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@fjamil0171)
Topic starter  

I have seen this scale (CRSI) on your website and request you provide me with the author's email. Also provide me with the scale too. waiting for your earliest reply.

(@aamir)
Member Admin

here I attach original article, this may help. if not reply to this topic.

ReplyQuote
(@fjamil0171)
Topic starter  

@aamir Hello, I have seen this article. but still couldn't find a way, can reach out to the author. Actually, looking for author's email

ReplyQuote
(@aamir)
Member Admin

@fjamil0171 in the above article given two authors with complete university address. If you can't find the information of first author, then you may search second author.

ReplyQuote
Share: