Hello and welcome to Psychology Roots Forums! We are thrilled to have joined us in this space dedicated to all things related to psychology. Participating in forums can be a great way to learn from others, share your own experiences and knowledge, and connect with like-minded individuals. You can engage in discussions on topics ranging from the latest research in psychology to practical tips for improving mental health.
We also invite you to take advantage of the resources available on our website, including articles, videos, and recommended readings. With so much information at your fingertips, Psychology Roots Forums is the perfect place to begin or deepen your exploration of psychology.
38. Skin mapping indicates that
Skin mapping indicates that
- the forearm is the most sensitive area of the body.
- skin receptors are found in varying concentrations, reflecting the sensitivity of the body areas.
- pain receptors do not vary in concentration, but are uniform for all parts of the body.
- temperature sensitivity is greatest in the chest and trunk areas.