Hello and welcome to Psychology Roots Forums! We are thrilled to have joined us in this space dedicated to all things related to psychology. Participating in forums can be a great way to learn from others, share your own experiences and knowledge, and connect with like-minded individuals. You can engage in discussions on topics ranging from the latest research in psychology to practical tips for improving mental health.
We also invite you to take advantage of the resources available on our website, including articles, videos, and recommended readings. With so much information at your fingertips, Psychology Roots Forums is the perfect place to begin or deepen your exploration of psychology.
25. Connie and Sue are identical twins reared apart and recently reunited. Carl and Fred are unrelated students at a major university. Which of the following statements is TRUE of these pairings?
Connie and Sue are identical twins reared apart and recently reunited. Carl and Fred are unrelated students at a major university. Which of the following statements is TRUE of these pairings?
- Connie and Sue will probably show a long list of amazing similarities, while Carl and Fred will only share a couple of similarities.
- Connie and Sue will probably share many similarities; Carl and Fred may share many similarities but are probably not motivated enough to discover them.
- Connie and Sue will not share as many similarities as will Carl and Fred.
- Connie and Sue will have more differences than will Carl and Fred.