Hello and welcome to Psychology Roots Forums! We are thrilled to have joined us in this space dedicated to all things related to psychology. Participating in forums can be a great way to learn from others, share your own experiences and knowledge, and connect with like-minded individuals. You can engage in discussions on topics ranging from the latest research in psychology to practical tips for improving mental health.
We also invite you to take advantage of the resources available on our website, including articles, videos, and recommended readings. With so much information at your fingertips, Psychology Roots Forums is the perfect place to begin or deepen your exploration of psychology.
52. Illusions differ from hallucinations in that
Illusions differ from hallucinations in that
- illusions are based on perceptions that have no external reality.
- hallucinations are simply misjudgments of sensory information.
- illusions are based on perceptual learning.
- hallucinations are the result of past experience.