Welcome to Psychology Roots Community. We glad to see you here.
6. According to the Cannon-Bard theory,
Topic starter 23/03/2022 6:02 pm
According to the Cannon-Bard theory,
- the thalamus plays a central role in producing emotions.
- the cerebellum must give the go-ahead for emotion.
- activity in the occipital and parietal lobes happens simultaneously to produce emotion.
- the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems work in concert.
1. the thalamus plays a central role in producing emotions.