Welcome to Psychology Roots Community. We glad to see you here.
68. Rehearsal works best when
Topic starter 12/03/2022 8:33 am
Rehearsal works best when
- the information to be remembered is repeated over and over.
- it is used to link new information with existing memories and knowledge.
- memories are updated or reorganized on the basis of logic, reasoning, or the addition of new information.
- part of a memory is used to reconstruct an entire complex memory.
2. it is used to link new information with existing memories and knowledge.