Hello and welcome to Psychology Roots Forums! We are thrilled to have joined us in this space dedicated to all things related to psychology. Participating in forums can be a great way to learn from others, share your own experiences and knowledge, and connect with like-minded individuals. You can engage in discussions on topics ranging from the latest research in psychology to practical tips for improving mental health.
We also invite you to take advantage of the resources available on our website, including articles, videos, and recommended readings. With so much information at your fingertips, Psychology Roots Forums is the perfect place to begin or deepen your exploration of psychology.
43. A test is said to be reliable if it
A test is said to be reliable if it
- measures the skill it claims to test.
- is unaffected by external factors such as the time of administration.
- gives about the same score to a person when given on different occasions.
- allows one to correctly predict who will be successful when placed in a real-life situation.