Hello and welcome to Psychology Roots Forums! We are thrilled to have joined us in this space dedicated to all things related to psychology. Participating in forums can be a great way to learn from others, share your own experiences and knowledge, and connect with like-minded individuals. You can engage in discussions on topics ranging from the latest research in psychology to practical tips for improving mental health.
We also invite you to take advantage of the resources available on our website, including articles, videos, and recommended readings. With so much information at your fingertips, Psychology Roots Forums is the perfect place to begin or deepen your exploration of psychology.
31. The Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scale
The Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scale
- was specifically designed to test adult intelligence.
- provides separate scores for performance intelligence and verbal intelligence.
- is completely culturally fair, in that children of different cultures do just as well as children in this culture.
- assumes that intellectual ability in childhood improves as age increases.