Hello and welcome to Psychology Roots Forums! We are thrilled to have joined us in this space dedicated to all things related to psychology. Participating in forums can be a great way to learn from others, share your own experiences and knowledge, and connect with like-minded individuals. You can engage in discussions on topics ranging from the latest research in psychology to practical tips for improving mental health.
We also invite you to take advantage of the resources available on our website, including articles, videos, and recommended readings. With so much information at your fingertips, Psychology Roots Forums is the perfect place to begin or deepen your exploration of psychology.
1. If Jane's intelligence quotient is 100, we know that she has a
If Jane's intelligence quotient is 100, we know that she has a
- perfect score on a set of age-related tests.
- test performance superior to 90% of other children the same age who took the test.
- mental age typical of children who have the same chronological age.
- mental age below those of children with the same chronological age.