Hello and welcome to Psychology Roots Forums! We are thrilled to have joined us in this space dedicated to all things related to psychology. Participating in forums can be a great way to learn from others, share your own experiences and knowledge, and connect with like-minded individuals. You can engage in discussions on topics ranging from the latest research in psychology to practical tips for improving mental health.
We also invite you to take advantage of the resources available on our website, including articles, videos, and recommended readings. With so much information at your fingertips, Psychology Roots Forums is the perfect place to begin or deepen your exploration of psychology.
30. A person with a strong gender role stereotype would probably make which of the following statements?
A person with a strong gender role stereotype would probably make which of the following statements?
- Women would make good factory workers.
- Women should be nurses or teachers because those occupations don't require management decisions.
- A woman should not have limitations on what she should be able to do.
- Gender should not be a qualification for certain jobs.