Hello and welcome to Psychology Roots Forums! We are thrilled to have joined us in this space dedicated to all things related to psychology. Participating in forums can be a great way to learn from others, share your own experiences and knowledge, and connect with like-minded individuals. You can engage in discussions on topics ranging from the latest research in psychology to practical tips for improving mental health.
We also invite you to take advantage of the resources available on our website, including articles, videos, and recommended readings. With so much information at your fingertips, Psychology Roots Forums is the perfect place to begin or deepen your exploration of psychology.
20. Which of the following statements concerning gender identity is TRUE?
Which of the following statements concerning gender identity is TRUE?
- Gender identity is essentially formed in the first few months after birth.
- Gender identity is formed during adolescence.
- Children born with ambiguous gender will develop a confused sense of sexual identity no matter how they are raised.
- Children born with ambiguous gender will develop a clear sense of sexual identity as long as the final decision concerning their sex is made by the age of 18 months.