Hello and welcome to Psychology Roots Forums! We are thrilled to have joined us in this space dedicated to all things related to psychology. Participating in forums can be a great way to learn from others, share your own experiences and knowledge, and connect with like-minded individuals. You can engage in discussions on topics ranging from the latest research in psychology to practical tips for improving mental health.
We also invite you to take advantage of the resources available on our website, including articles, videos, and recommended readings. With so much information at your fingertips, Psychology Roots Forums is the perfect place to begin or deepen your exploration of psychology.
eBooks on Counseling Psychology
In this forum topic, I will share eBooks related to "Counseling Psychology".
If you need any book related to Counseling Psychology reply to this topic and I will share it here download link free.
- Advanced Techniques for Counseling and Psychotherapy ( Dr. Christian Conte)
- Counselling Skills For Complementary Therapists (Rosie March-Smith)
- Principles of Counseling and Psychotherapy Learning the Essential Domains and Nonlinear Thinking of Master Practitioners (Gerald J. Mozdzierz)
- The Complete Handbook of Coaching (Elaine Cox )
- Theories of Psychotherapy & Counseling_ Concepts and Cases (Richard S. Sharf, 5th Edition)
- Theory and Practice of Counseling and Psychotherapy Gerald Corey, 8th Edition
For getting any book (listed or not listed), reply to this topic