Hello and welcome to Psychology Roots Forums! We are thrilled to have joined us in this space dedicated to all things related to psychology. Participating in forums can be a great way to learn from others, share your own experiences and knowledge, and connect with like-minded individuals. You can engage in discussions on topics ranging from the latest research in psychology to practical tips for improving mental health.
We also invite you to take advantage of the resources available on our website, including articles, videos, and recommended readings. With so much information at your fingertips, Psychology Roots Forums is the perfect place to begin or deepen your exploration of psychology.
eBooks on Addiction
In this forum topic, I will share eBooks related to "Addiction".
If you need any book related to Addiction reply to this topic and I will share it here download link free.
- Addiction A Reference Encyclopedia (Howard Padwa)
- Adolescent Substance Abuse Evidence-Based Approaches to Prevention and Treatment (Carl Leukefeld, 1st edition)
- Behavioral Neuroscience of Drug Addiction (David W. Self)
- Binge Drinking Research Progress (Kevin I Diguarde)
- Evidence-Based Addiction Treatment (Peter M. Miller, 1st Edition)
- Handbook of Addictive Disorders A Practical Guide to Diagnosis and Treatment (Robert Holman Coombs)
- Internet Addiction A Handbook and Guide to Evaluation and Treatment (Kimberly S. Young)
- Overcoming Alcohol Use Problems A Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment Program (Elizabeth E. Epstein)
- Relapse Prevention, Second Edition Maintenance Strategies in the Treatment of Addictive Behaviors (G. Alan Marlatt, 2nd edition)
- Substance Abuse Recovery in College Community Supported Abstinence (H. Harrington Cleveland)
- Substance Abuse Treatment for Youth and Adults Clinician's Guide to Evidence-Based Practice (David W. Springer)
- Substance Use and Abuse (Kara Rogers)
- The Addiction Counselor's Desk Reference (Robert Holman Coombs)
- What Is Addiction (Don Ross)
For getting any book (listed or not listed), reply to this topic